On 17th October 2019, the Department of Petroleum Resources (‘DPR’) issued the Guidelines for the Release of Staff in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry 2019 (‘the Guidelines’). The Guidelines were issued according to the provisions of the Petroleum (Drilling and Production) Regulations 1969 (as amended), which are made pursuant to the Petroleum Act (‘the Act’). The Guidelines establish the procedure for obtaining the prior approval of the Minister of Petroleum Resources (‘the Minister’) through the DPR, before the release of any worker employed by the holder of an oil mining lease, licence or permit under the Act or under Regulations made thereunder or any person registered to provide any services in relation thereto. Thus, the implication of the Guidelines is that it applies to virtually all sectors, insofar as the members of the sector have the requisite permit to provide services in the Oil and Gas industry.
- OVERVIEW OF THE CONCEPT OF RECOVERY OF PREMISES UNDER TENANCY LAW OF LAGOS STATE
- Evidence of Tax payment, an added requirement for Resident Permit renewal in Nigeria
- Famsville’s partnership with Viya Law & Consulting Firm
- Famsville’s partnership with Secret Bay Residences Limited
- Famsville’s partnership with the Canadian Application Processing Services (APS)
There are no upcoming events at this time.