Adeola is a confident and intelligent legal practitioner. She loves research into emerging practice areas like cybersecurity and policy,biotechnology and traditional knowledge. She is an intellectual property enthusiast and explores that field. Adeola is also a member of the firm’s cybersecurity, technology, and property practice group.She also handles areas in corporate and commercial practice thoroughly. She is also a writer in areas of intellectual property. Adeola is value oriented, serving clients best interest.
- ENFORCEMENT OF SHIP MORTGAGE UNDER NIGERIAN LAW
- Ridwan named Legal influencer for TMT- Africa and Middle-East in the Lexology Content Marketing Awards for Q4 2018
- THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INTERIOR (FMI) ANNOUNCE INCREMENT OF CERPAC FEES
- Famsville authors the Nigerian chapter on Bribery and Corruption in the sixth edition of Global Legal Insights guide (GLI) 2019
- Famsville announces Damilola Osinuga as a Partner
There are no upcoming events at this time.