Adeola is a confident and intelligent legal practitioner. She loves research into emerging practice areas like cybersecurity and policy,biotechnology and traditional knowledge. She is an intellectual property enthusiast and explores that field. Adeola is also a member of the firm’s cybersecurity, technology, and property practice group.She also handles areas in corporate and commercial practice thoroughly. She is also a writer in areas of intellectual property. Adeola is value oriented, serving clients best interest.
- OVERVIEW OF THE CONCEPT OF RECOVERY OF PREMISES UNDER TENANCY LAW OF LAGOS STATE
- Evidence of Tax payment, an added requirement for Resident Permit renewal in Nigeria
- Famsville’s partnership with Viya Law & Consulting Firm
- Famsville’s partnership with Secret Bay Residences Limited
- Famsville’s partnership with the Canadian Application Processing Services (APS)
There are no upcoming events at this time.