Adeola is a confident and intelligent legal practitioner. She loves research into emerging practice areas like cybersecurity and policy,biotechnology and traditional knowledge. She is an intellectual property enthusiast and explores that field. Adeola is also a member of the firm’s cybersecurity, technology, and property practice group.She also handles areas in corporate and commercial practice thoroughly. She is also a writer in areas of intellectual property. Adeola is value oriented, serving clients best interest.
- REGISTRATION OF INDUSTRIAL DESIGN IN NIGERIA
- PATENT REGISTRATION IN NIGERIA
- THE NIGERIAN CODE OF CORPORATE GOVERNANCE 2018 – A STEP TOWARDS DEEPENING ACCOUNTABILITY AND TRANSPARENCY IN CORPORATE ENTITIES
- Burden of Proof In The Prosecution of Unexplained Wealth In Nigeria – Examining The Similarity between Daudu V Frn and Zamira Hajieva’s Case
- LIMITATION OF TIME: THE CONFLICTING REGIMES OF THE HAGUE AND HAMBURG RULES IN NIGERIA
There are no upcoming events at this time.