Adepoju Blessing Oluwapamilerin is an associate member of the Nigerian Institute of Chartered Arbitrators. She is a graduate of the College of Law, Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti. She is a first class graduate from the Nigerian Law School. Pamilerin has interest in dispute resolution, intellectual property and real estate and construction. If she is not working, she loves to volunteer for initiatives against the use of hard drugs.
- Identification and Proof of Copyright Infringement in Copyrighted Works
- Highlights Of The Securities And Exchange Commission’s Proposed Rule On Social Bonds In The Nigerian Capital Market
- Financing Model Options for Start-Ups in Nigeria and key legal considerations
- Jurisdiction of the National Industrial Court in maritime labour claims: A Review of the court of appeal decision in MT SAM PURPOSE V AMARJEET SINGH BAINS
- WHAT MUSICIANS SHOULD KNOW ABOUT COPYRIGHT LAW IN NIGERIA
There are no upcoming events at this time.