Adepoju Blessing Oluwapamilerin is an associate member of the Nigerian Institute of Chartered Arbitrators. She is a graduate of the College of Law, Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti. She is a first class graduate from the Nigerian Law School. Pamilerin has interest in dispute resolution, intellectual property and real estate and construction. If she is not working, she loves to volunteer for initiatives against the use of hard drugs.
- REGISTRATION OF INDUSTRIAL DESIGN IN NIGERIA
- PATENT REGISTRATION IN NIGERIA
- THE NIGERIAN CODE OF CORPORATE GOVERNANCE 2018 – A STEP TOWARDS DEEPENING ACCOUNTABILITY AND TRANSPARENCY IN CORPORATE ENTITIES
- Burden of Proof In The Prosecution of Unexplained Wealth In Nigeria – Examining The Similarity between Daudu V Frn and Zamira Hajieva’s Case
- LIMITATION OF TIME: THE CONFLICTING REGIMES OF THE HAGUE AND HAMBURG RULES IN NIGERIA
October 24 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
November 21 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm