Adepoju Blessing Oluwapamilerin is an associate member of the Nigerian Institute of Chartered Arbitrators. She is a graduate of the College of Law, Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti. She is a first class graduate from the Nigerian Law School. Pamilerin has interest in dispute resolution, intellectual property and real estate and construction. If she is not working, she loves to volunteer for initiatives against the use of hard drugs.
- OVERVIEW OF THE CONCEPT OF RECOVERY OF PREMISES UNDER TENANCY LAW OF LAGOS STATE
- Evidence of Tax payment, an added requirement for Resident Permit renewal in Nigeria
- Famsville’s partnership with Viya Law & Consulting Firm
- Famsville’s partnership with Secret Bay Residences Limited
- Famsville’s partnership with the Canadian Application Processing Services (APS)
There are no upcoming events at this time.