Adepoju Blessing Oluwapamilerin is an associate member of the Nigerian Institute of Chartered Arbitrators. She is a graduate of the College of Law, Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti. She is a first class graduate from the Nigerian Law School. Pamilerin has interest in dispute resolution, intellectual property and real estate and construction. If she is not working, she loves to volunteer for initiatives against the use of hard drugs.
- ENFORCEMENT OF SHIP MORTGAGE UNDER NIGERIAN LAW
- Ridwan named Legal influencer for TMT- Africa and Middle-East in the Lexology Content Marketing Awards for Q4 2018
- THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INTERIOR (FMI) ANNOUNCE INCREMENT OF CERPAC FEES
- Famsville authors the Nigerian chapter on Bribery and Corruption in the sixth edition of Global Legal Insights guide (GLI) 2019
- Famsville announces Damilola Osinuga as a Partner
There are no upcoming events at this time.