On Tuesday, 6th April 2021, the Nigerian Immigration Service issued a directive that mandates the addition of evidence of payment of tax for expatriates as a requirement for the renewal of resident permits. This directive will apply to all immigrants including ECOWAS citizens and non-resident taking up temporary employment and becomes effective immediately.
- Identification and Proof of Copyright Infringement in Copyrighted Works
- Highlights Of The Securities And Exchange Commission’s Proposed Rule On Social Bonds In The Nigerian Capital Market
- Financing Model Options for Start-Ups in Nigeria and key legal considerations
- Jurisdiction of the National Industrial Court in maritime labour claims: A Review of the court of appeal decision in MT SAM PURPOSE V AMARJEET SINGH BAINS
- WHAT MUSICIANS SHOULD KNOW ABOUT COPYRIGHT LAW IN NIGERIA
There are no upcoming events at this time.